4 Benefits of Writing Team Dashboard
- Improve production. Writers have access to the tools and resources they need to create content.
- Improve performance. Track performance of articles to see what content meets and exceeds objectives.
- Decrease emails. A central and comprehensive dashboard allows writers to work autonomously.
- Increase transparency. Writers can see what content resonates with your audience and build on it.
How do I access the guide and template? You have 48 hours to download the guide. The guide includes a link to the template. If you don’t receive your guide within 1 hour, email me with confirmation of payment and I’ll send a link directly.
What tools do I need to use this template? You will need a Notion* account to access and duplicate the template. You can create a Notion personal account for free. [View Notion plans and pricing]
What does it include?
- Dashboard training guide
- Editorial calendar template
- Content page template
- Submission process template
- Team directory template
- Quick links template
- Best Practices template
- Content Ideas template
- Payment Process template
Why do I need a Writing Team Dashboard? Learn more about the benefits of a writing team dashboard, HERE.
*This template is not affiliated or endorsed by Notion. I’m not an affiliate for Notion.