4 Benefits of Customer Resolution Dashboard
- Improve service. Identify and reduce recurring pain points.
- Reduce resolution time. Track the length of time it takes to resolve issues.
- Improve products. Use customer feedback to discover opportunities to improve quality and value.
- View customer tickets by status, priority, team member, channel, and more.
How do I access the guide and template? You have 48 hours to download the guide. The guide includes a link to the template.
What tools do I need to use this template? You will need a Notion* account to access and duplicate the template. You can create a Notion personal account for free. [View Notion plans and pricing]
What does it include?
- Guide with a link to the dashboard
- Customer Resolution dashboard
- Prompts for Resolution templates
- Opportunities for Improvement templates
What to do if you found this helpful? Leave a ⭐ rating and share the link with a friend.
Who created the template? Hi, I’m Melissa. Whether you’re building systems to serve customers or empower your team, you’ve come to the right place!
Together, we use Notion to build out processes and templates to support your business. Then I guide you through how to implement them into your business. Because what good is a system your team and clients won’t use?
I work with founders, managers, and operators who value relationships. Leaders whose teams love working with them, peers respect them, and clients refer them to friends.
For resources and support, [Subscribe] to my newsletter!