- Keep your follow list small. Follow people you want to learn from and engage with frequently.
- Curate your follow list regularly; unfollow people when you outgrow their content.
- Use Twitter lists to keep up with people or brands you don’t engage with. This helps keep your follow list small too.
- Add value to conversations when you reply and retweet.
- Share your experience and knowledge to help those who follow you.
- Not everything needs a response. This can be tough when you have a strong reaction to something, but the discipline to not respond serves you better in the long run.
Share to encourage leadership
1) Keep follow list small. Follow ppl you want to learn from and engage. 2) Curate list regularly; unfollow ppl when you outgrow content. 3) Use lists to check-in, but not follow. 4) Add value to conversations. 5) Share exp. & knowledge 6) Not everything needs a response.Tweet