Helping you be the leader teams love to work for, business partners respect, and customers refer to their friends.
I created this site as a resource for founders who are equally passionate about leadership. Founders who understand how your role as a leader impacts your team’s performance, company culture, customer experience, and industry standards.
I’ve held leadership positions for over 20 years in multiple industries and in non-profit organizations. Many times when we’re promoted to leadership roles we lack the experience or support needed to excel in our role and serve others well.
We can change that by learning and growing together. Join me as I share experiences and insights on leadership, mindset, and operations.
- Leadership focuses on the relationships you build.
- Mindset addresses the personal challenges you may face in your role.
- Operations provides the structure to help you excel in the execution of your work.
Your leadership is part of your legacy. What will you build?
Let’s build your legacy together.
What People Say
Melissa has transformed our mission-driven company from a passion-driven project into a successful business within a few months. She helped us determine goals, sharpen our mission and values and develop processes based on her years of experience.Marie krane
I’d encourage others to jump at the opportunity to have Melissa as an expert facilitator for both in-person and digital events. We accomplished a lot in just 60-minutes.tom tate
It was always a joy to help recruit a team for Melissa because I truly felt the new hires in her command would be working with an amazing leader. She advocates for her staff very well, and she has a passion for inspiring others to greatness.ashley hobbs
Where You’ve Heard Me
- MeetEdgar (2019)
- Event Business Virtual Summit (2019)
- Trouvaille Workshop (2017, 2016)
- Fill My Cup Retreat (2017)
- Collegiately Creative Conference – Iowa State University (2016)
- Nashville Wedding Planners Retreat (2016)
- Go Blog Social (2015)